Sunday, February 6, 2011

Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy

I don't usually read entire series. I read the first one to know what the series is about so I can share that with library patrons. There are just too many books to read for me to take the time to complete a whole series. BUT, there are some for which I will make an exception! I love Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy!


12 yr.old Stephanie inherits her weird uncle's estate and teams up with his friend, who happens to be a skeleton detective, to save the world. The action is great, but what I enjoy the most is the witty dialogue. I just finished the 4th and 5th book. I waited forever for them to be publish in the US, but couldn't wait any longer and purchased the UK edition. The 6th book is due out in September. Love, love, love it! Just so you know...other series that I have or will read the entire series are Underland Chronicles, Ranger's Apprentice, Chaos Walking, Inheritance Cycle, Hunger Games, Erec Rex...

No comments:

Post a Comment